Respiron Consulting offers the following services:
- Advice when developing inhaler design to meet specification. Understanding device/formulation interaction, optimisation of drug delivery from device and delivery to patient.
- Setting specification for testing of inhalers, testing according to specification, follow up, and documentation according to GLP/GMP.
- Advice in setting up aerosol test laboratories; specifications, equipment, documentation, guidelines/SOP’s and education of personnel (according to GxP). Performing inhaler testing using laser diffraction methodology.
- Advice when technically designing, performing and evaluating inhalation toxicology studies. Optimisation of inhaled drug delivery to animals. (identifying equipment and delivery systems, conducting trials, evaluation and reporting).
- Identifying and connecting with CRO’s for evaluation of inhaler/formulation options. Liaison in negotiations with pharma and device companies.
- Conduct inhalation technology due diligence, evaluate and report. Advice when scouting and identifying new inhalation systems (e. g. inhalers).